2018 Honda Civic Performance Features and Specs
- 2.0L standard four-cylinder engine
- 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine
- MacPherson struts
- Standard six-speed manual transmission
- Available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
The Powerful Details
Getting to know the Honda Civic performance means looking deeply into every single feature that it includes, making a Lawrence drive that much more exciting.
- Base level Honda Civic LX comes with a four-cylinder engine that offers 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque
- Choose the turbo engine on EX-T and higher trims to upgrade your power to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. 2018 Civic EX-T, EX-L, and Touring models earn an EPA-estimated 42 highway mpg* thanks to the turbo.
- Continuously Variable Transmissions replicate the exact gears your engine needs for a seamless Andover ride
- Six-speed manual transmission puts the power of the road in your hands
- Standard MacPherson struts let you easily handle the curves of the road
- Fully independent suspension and two transmission options provide the right performance you need for a ride you cannot miss out on
When you place all these features together in the 2018 Honda Civic, you’ll find yourself fascinated with the way you can fully explore the roadways.
Find Yours at Commonwealth Honda
The best way to experience the Honda Civic performance is to compare it to other models. When comparing the Civic to competitors like the Nissan Sentra, you’ll certainly see just how powerful this small car actually is. Commonwealth Honda has a great inventory of Honda models for you to explore, so be sure to visit our dealership to see what models we have in stock. Our dealership is located at 6 Commonwealth Drive in Lawrence, MA, so stop by today or contact us at 888-257-7125 to find out more about our inventory or current vehicle specials.
* Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.