2017 Honda Pilot Technology
The 2017 Honda Pilot is one of the most advanced three row crossovers available now in the Methuen, MA area. If you’re looking for a new family crossover with plenty of space, all-condition capability for rough winter weather, and all the latest high tech features, then you need to get behind the wheel of the Honda Pilot today. With some of the most exciting connectivity and driver assistance aids offered on the market, it should not be missed! Find out more about the technology offered in this SUV here at Commonwealth Honda.
High Tech Features
The Honda Pilot is a high-tech three-row crossover utility vehicle that’s built from the ground up to fit the needs of families here in the Andover, MA area. Some of the highlights offered in the Pilot when it comes to technology include:
- Bluetooth Phone and Audio Connectivity: All versions of the Pilot come standard with Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity. Not only can you connect your smartphone to make handsfree phone calls – you can also connect your favorite music and audio apps so that you can listen to media on your phone via the in-car audio system as well.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Standard in the EX, EX-L, and Touring trim levels, the Honda LaneWatch system is there when you need it, because you can’t always see what’s in your blind spot. With LaneWatch, a live video feed of your blind spot will appear on the Display Audio Touch Screen anytime you turn on your blinker.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: All models of the Honda Pilot include a multi-angle rearview camera that lets you choose from three different views: wide, top-down, and normal. This allows you to be confident when parking in a variety of situations. You can see what’s behind or around you, so you can avoid collision.
- Honda Sensing: The Pilot is available with the sophisticated Honda Sensing package which adds adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, forward collision prevention braking, lane departure warning, and lane departure prevention features.
- Honda Satellite Linked Navigation:Get where you’re going quickly and easily thanks to your available Honda navigation system. It’s a feature you’ll appreciate while navigating city streets in downtown Boston. All it takes is a few taps on the touchscreen and you’re on your way. You’ll enjoy full 3D renderings of everything from buildings to mountains. You can also take advantage of live, site-specific search, lane guidance, and more.
Drive the Pilot Now
The 2017 Honda Pilot is available now at Commonwealth Honda. We’re conveniently located at 6 Commonwealth Dr in Lawrence, MA, right off of Interstate 495. You can also reach us online or by phone at (978) 965-2445. Shop us last, you’ll love us! We’re always checking our competitors’ prices to guarantee we’re beating them, so stop by Commonwealth Honda today to drive the Pilot.